[DOCUWALLAHS2] July 27: Screening of 'Ghost Hunting' & 'Palestinian Children Under Fire' + Q&A with the Director and Activists
rohitrellan@aol.in [docuwallahs2]
2018-07-17 08:33:39 UTC

On July 27, ***@Prithvi will screen two films on Palestine followed by Q&A with the director and human rights activists..

'Ghost Hunting'
Followed by Q&A with Palestinian Director Raed Andoni

About the Film: A filmmaker, searching for former inmates of Jerusalem’s Moskobiya interrogation center for a documentary, places a newspaper advertisement in Ramallah. After a casting process, the men reenact their interrogations, discuss details about the prison, and express the humiliation they experienced during detention.

'Palestinian Children Under Fire'
Directed by Amal Wahdan
Followed by Q&A with Apoorva, South Asia Coordinator at the Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions National Committee and Feroze Mithiborwala, General Secretary, India Palestine Solidarity Forum

About the Film: The film catalogues historic and current Israeli human rights abuses perpetrated against Palestinian people, especially children, providing the most up-to-date record of such instances of human rights violations available to date.

Amal Wahdan is a Palestinian women and human rights activist and former political prisoner. She was one of the founders of the Unified Leadership of the Intifada 1988. She is the Chairwoman of the Shaikh Hasan Foundation.

Screening Details:

On Friday, July 27 at 7 pm

At Prithvi House, Opposite Prithvi Theatre, Janki Kutir, Juhu Church Road, Juhu, Bombay

Entry Free on a First-Come-First-Seated Basis

Please inform us if you are planning to come for the screening by email or Facebook.

Our email ID: ***@gmail.com

Facebook event page link: bit.ly/julyfilms

To view a list of the 150+ films screened by ***@Prithvi since 2007, visit bit.ly/pastscreenings

-------------------------------------
On Aug 31, we will screen 'Ek Inquilab Aur Aaya': Lucknow 1920-1949 followed by a Q&A session with director Uma Chakravarti.
-----------------------

- Rohit
---------------------
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.

Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai & #Bangalore

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB ;

#Shopify: Start making money online. Sell anywhere with Shopify and be your own boss.Get started for #free at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r

InviteReferrals is the Simplest tool to design and launch customer referral campaigns in minutes. For a free demo account Log on to https://bit.ly/2IFQYmk