[DOCUWALLAHS2] Change of date: Screening TVF's Web Series 'Yeh Meri Family' at Innov8 now on 20th July
rohitrellan@aol.in [docuwallahs2]
2018-07-12 08:09:26 UTC
Can't see images? Click here...

Hi,

This is to inform you that the dates for the screening of the exciting Tv show 'Yeh Meri Family' has been changed from 13th July to 20th July (Friday) 2018.

The screening at all the Innov8 campuses across Pan India would now be taking place on 20th July 2018.

Do join us as we bring back to you the nostalgic 90's together with TVF.

Trailer Link:

Music Video With Udit Narayan:

Logistic Details:

Date: 20th July 2018 (Friday)

Time: 6:30 PM Onwards

Venue: Innov8 Coworking (CP, Noida, CyberHub, Saket, Vikhroli, Koramangala)

(Please be seated by 6:15 pm)

To block a seat for yourself kindly register using the link below:

https://goo.gl/forms/8U0MtIbkeqs787ox1

For any further details contact the respective Community Managers.

Look forward to hosting you.

Keep Innov8ing!

Warm Regards,

Team Innov8

- Rohit
---------------------
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.

Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai & #Bangalore

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB ;

#Shopify: Start making money online. Sell anywhere with Shopify and be your own boss.Get started for #free at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r