[DOCUWALLAHS2] Filmbooth Presents Delhi Doc Festival : A JOURNEY CALLED INDIA to kick-off on 7th Sep, Showcasing Pushkar Puran by Kamal Swaroop
rohitrellan@aol.in [docuwallahs2]
2018-09-06 05:34:16 UTC
Delhi Doc Festival : A JOURNEY CALLED INDIA

Join us at Antisocial, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (7-8-9th September, 2018)

Tickets on Insider.com (https://insider.in/event/delhi-doc-festival-a-journey-called-india-sep7-9-2018/buy/shows)
Call for Tickets: +9971990162
or write to ***@Delhidocfestival.com

ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
From journeys that take us through the streets of Pushkar and make us wonder by its majestic myths and marvelous mysteries, to those for which the filmmakers rampantly roamed, on an unreserved compartment of Indian Railways. From films showing us the lime-lights, subcultures and blatant urban transformations of megacities, to those listening the echoes of lost songs between the barbed wires, confiscated in Kashmir. From “An Insignificant Man” rising amidst a political turmoil, to Sex experts counselling couples and Martyrs of Marriage seeking advice or justice.

Filmbooth presents the Delhi Doc Festival, a compilation of 15 unique journeys through India. Stories told by some of India’s finest documentary filmmakers have been hand-picked especially for the discerning film lovers of Delhi looking to indulge in meaningful cinema.

The festival will include film screenings and interactive sessions with the filmmakers & crew. From National Award winning, to ones bringing laurels at the best of the International documentary festivals; "Delhi Doc Festival is an attempt to bring journeys by the filmmakers to the cinema lovers in Delhi. It’s a film festival which will bring some of the most appreciated, awarded and inspiring documentaries to the audience.
If cinema is our most powerful art form, we at Filmbooth would say that documentary is both its beating heart and its conscience. It holds a mirror to our society and it holds our conscience to account. It is more important than ever that we come together to speak up for and support those filmmakers — here and around the world — who bring us these essential stories.

Documentaries today are not the way it used to be, they are shot, conceptualised and presented more cinematically. At Filmbooth we have seen the trend and hence curated these amazing films showing some of the most mysterious stories, journeys, and stories from across India”. On one hand you get to know the Delhi traditionally doesn’t have a mainstream documentary Gaurav Raturi, Curator, Delhi Doc Festival

FESTIVAL LINE-UP:

Day 1 (Friday, 7th September 2018, 11.00am-4.00pm)
Soz - A Ballad of Maladies by Tushar Madhav and Sarvnik Kaur
Pushkar Puran by Kamal Swaroop
Across-Us Paar by Ansh Ranvir Vohra

Day 2 (Saturday, 8th September 2018, 11.30am-9.00pm)
Jasoosni by Anandana Kapur
Lock and Key by Shilpi Gulati
Jamnapaar by Abhinava Bhattacharya
The Unreserved by Samarth Mahajan
Dilli by Rintu Thomas and Sushmit Ghosh
An Insignificant Man by Khushboo Ranka and Vinay Shukla

Day 3 (Sunday, 9th September 2018, 11.30am-9.00pm)
Veil Done by Juhi Bhatt
Martyrs of Marriage by Deepika Narayan Bhardwaj
Akash Vani by Pramati Anand
Ask the Sexpert by Vaishali Sinha
Mumbai Hustle by Udayan Biswas
Machines by Rahul Jain

ENTRY:
The Delhi Doc Festival has two formats –

Preview Screenings, between 11.00am-1.00pm, in collaboration with PSBT (Free Entry on Registration only)

Other Screenings, between 1.30pm-9.00pm
Tickets priced at INR 249 per session, includes Films + Popcorns (Book your Tickets here).

Register for the Preview sessions at https://goo.gl/forms/QXHiaMDxGO6OSUQ92 or write to us at ***@delhidocfestival.com

- Rohit
---------------------
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.

Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai & #Bangalore

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB ;

#Shopify: Start making money online. Sell anywhere with Shopify and be your own boss.Get started for #free at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r

InviteReferrals is the Simplest tool to design and launch customer referral campaigns in minutes. For a free demo account Log on to https://bit.ly/2IFQYmk ;