[DOCUWALLAHS2] Call for entry : 10th CMS VATAVARAN: Environment & Wildlife Film Festival and Forum
cmsvatavaran@yahoo.com [docuwallahs2]
2018-07-25 09:41:39 UTC
Dear Friends,

Greetings from CMS VATAVARAN!

On behalf of CMS VATAVARAN, I am writing to you regarding your possible participation in the 10th competitive edition of CMS VATAVARAN: International Environment & Wildlife Film Festival and Forum to be held in New Delhi.

Films produced on or after January 01, 2017 are accepted in the 10th competitive edition of CMS VATAVARAN: Environment & Wildlife Film Festival and Forum. Entries can be submitted in 10 different categories. You may download the entry form and guidelines from our website www.cmsvatavaran.org http://www.cmsvatavaran.org

For all Festival related query and information please write to ***@cmsvatavaran.org mailto:***@cmsvatavaran.org or ***@cmsvatavaran.org mailto:***@cmsvatavaran.org

Films can be entered for FREE by submitting the entries by December 11, 2018.

We look forward to receiving your entries and enthusiastic participation in this unique green movement.

Sincerely
Sabyesachi Bharti
Festival Manager
www.cmsvatavaran.org http://www.cmsvatavaran.org
Saket Community Centre, New Delhi- 110 017, INDIA
Cell: 91-9818367459