[DOCUWALLAHS2] Invite to Mini Taiwanese Film Festival | Sept 10 - 17
rohitrellan@aol.in [docuwallahs2]
2018-09-10 14:48:41 UTC
If you are unable to see this message, click here to view

The International selection at the Habitat Film Club for September 2018 presents critically acclaimed Taiwanese Cinema in collaboration with the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center. The line up includes three feature films and two documentaries, which will be screened between Sept 10-17 at the India Habitat Centre. Open to all.

The mini festival opens today with Chen Yu-hsun’s powerful film The Village of No Return (2017) which tells the story of a village that comes under the spell of a mysterious Taoist priest who arrives with a device that can erase bad memories.

We look forward to your participation and support for Habitat Film Club’s sustained focus on award winning Asian Cinema.

Small Talk

(Doc Film/Mandarin/2016/87mins)
Dir. Hui Chen-huang

Sep 12, Wed | 7:00 pm
Venue: Gulmohar

DETAILS

The Village of No Return

(Mandarin/2017/116mins)
Dir. Chen Yu-hsun

Sep 10, Mon | 7:00 pm
Venue: The Stein Auditorium

DETAILS

The Silent Teacher

(Doc Film/Mandarin/2017/73mins)
Dir. Maso Chen

Sept 15, Sat | 7:00 pm
Venue: Gulmohar

DETAILS

The Tag-Along

(Mandarin/2015/126mins)
Dir. Cheng Wei-hao

Sep 14, Fri | 7:00 pm
Venue: The Stein Auditorium

DETAILS

The Road to Mandalay

(Mandarin/2016/108mins)
Dir. Midi Z

Sep 17, Mon | 7:00 pm
Venue: The Stein Auditorium

DETAILS

Habitat Filmclub, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi | T : +91 11 43663080 / 90

E : ***@oldworldhospitality.com

www.habitatfilmclub.com

- Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience. Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB ;

InviteReferrals is the Simplest tool to design and launch customer referral campaigns in minutes. For a free demo account Log on to https://bit.ly/2IFQYmk ;