[DOCUWALLAHS2] Fwd: [MCS_2020_SMCS] DiverCity Webarchives of SMCS [1 Attachment]
K.P. Jayasankar के. पी. जयशंकर kpj@tiss.edu [docuwallahs2]
2018-06-18 08:41:01 UTC
Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the the DIVERCITY webarchives, created
by the School of Media and Cultural Studies, which were down due to
technical reasons, have been restored and are online. Please follow
these links:

REMEMBERING 1992: http://mumbairiots.tiss.edu/#/
GIRAN MUMBAI: http://millmumbai.tiss.edu/
CASTEMOPOLITAN MUMBAI: http://castemumbai.tiss.edu/
WASTELINES: http://wastemumbai.tiss.edu/

Please browse and circulate! We would love your comments!

Best wishes,

Anjali Monteiro and KP Jayasankar
--
A Fly in the Curry--Independent Documentary Film in India

K.P. JAYASANKAR, PH.D., Professor and Chair,
Centre for Critical Media Praxis
School of Media and Cultural Studies
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088, India
Phone: +91 22 2552 5660(Work) | Skype id: kpjayasankar
URLs: http://tiss.edu/view/9/employee/kpj/
http://smcs.tiss.edu [1]
www.monteiro-jayasankar.com [2]

Links: