[DOCUWALLAHS2] Nov 30: Vikalp@Prithvi Screening of 'Breaking All The Way' + Q&A with the Director
rohitrellan@aol.in [docuwallahs2]
2018-11-26 07:48:58 UTC
On November 30, ***@Prithvi will screen 'Breaking All The Way' followed by Q&A with Sunita Malpani, the director.

Synopsis:

This film captures the world of bboys and the Hip-Hop spirit that is inherent in bboying. One of the elements of the Hip-Hop culture, bboying has remained largely underground in India since it started around mid 2000. It has given India’s youth not only immense power to express themselves but also claim their socially denied but deserved spaces in this world. Bboy Sonic, Bboy Hardluck, Bboy Shivam, Bboy Nevermind, Bboy Kancha talk about what bboying means to them as the film takes a bird’s eye view of the Hip-Hop through some of the older Hip-Hop artists.

About the Director:

Sunita Malpani has been a screenplay writer for several TV shows including those on Sony TV, SAB, Zee, Doordarshan. This is her debut feature length documentary. Prior to venturing into creative writing, she was a journalist with various newspapers and magazines.

Screening Details:

On Friday, Nov 30 at 7 pm

At Prithvi House, Opposite Prithvi Theatre, Janki Kutir, Juhu Church Road, Juhu, Bombay

Entry Free on a First-Come-First-Seated Basis

Please inform us if you are planning to come for the screening by email or Facebook.

Our email ID: ***@gmail.com

Facebook event page link: bit.ly/novscreening

Our Facebook Page: bit.ly/vikalpscreenings

Our Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/Vikalp_Prithvi

To view a list of the 150+ films screened by ***@Prithvi since 2007, visit bit.ly/pastscreenings

--
On December 28, we will screen 'Love Crimes of Kabul' directed by Tanaz Eshaghian followed by a discussion.

- Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai & #Bangalore

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB ;

InviteReferrals is the Simplest tool to design and launch customer referral campaigns in minutes. For a free demo account Log on to https://bit.ly/2IFQYmk ;